- Here are are few of the biggest differences between private money and the bank:
- Private money focus is on property equity more than income or credit
- Being able to collateralize multiple properties for one loan can be a complete game changer
- You can buy out a partner or an ex-spouse when the bank says no to avoid a forced sale
- You can use equity in a residence for business or investment using flexible private money guidelines
Private Money Lending
WHO IS IT FOR?
Still have questions?
Please contact me. You can call or email
and I’ll be with you shortly.