Lending outside the box
Your creative mortgage broker with over 25 years of experience who knows where to find what you need – and then makes it happen.
Residential bridge loans ($500,000 to $10 million)
- A bridge loan is short-term financing used until a person or company secures permanent financing or removes an existing obligation.
- These types of loans are often used in real estate, but many types of businesses use them too.
- Homeowners can use bridge loans toward the purchase of a new home while they wait for their current home to sell.
Private money loans
(residential, commercial, construction)
These are loans that are given to an individual or company by a private organization or even a wealthy individual. The organization or the individual is known as a private money lender.
Trust Deed Investments
- In financed real estate transactions, trust deeds transfer the legal title of a property to a third party—such as a bank, escrow company, or title company—to hold until the borrower repays their debt to the lender.
- Trust deeds are used in place of mortgages in several states.
- Investing in trust deeds can provide a high-yielding income stream.
“Richard's high level of professionalism and a style which includes humor, sensitivity and a passion for delivering the best service and the best possible deals - this is the kind of person that I truly value doing business with!”
The key to a stress-free mortgage transaction is experience and clear communication.
Whether you are in the middle of a loan or just getting started, it can be difficult to have the bank say “Yes” when you are faced with people who simply don’t take the time and care with your needs. That’s why – when the bank says ‘No’…Call Richard.
Whether you’re curious about our services or need advice, we’re here to answer any questions.